This workshop provides an introduction to creating infographics.
To create an infographic:
- Select a tool to use.
- Conceptualize the infographic.
- Select a topic.
- Locate reliable information or data on that topic.
- Determine your story or key message.
- Design the infographic.
- Create a wireframe of what you want to convey and how that information is organized.
- Fill in the graphical details.
- Review the infographic.
- Optionally ask a second person to give an outside perspective.
- Include your references.
Task for Learning
Successfully create an infographic.